The 14th Annual General & Scientific Meeting is scheduled to take place in Asaba, Delta State, Nigeria. The conference will hold from 20th to 23rd of June. It will both a virtual and physical event.
The theme for this years conference is “Achieving Equity and Equality in Universal Coverage for New-borne Health”. The sub-themes are Bridging the Challenges to Ensuring Quality Newborn Care; and Refocusing of Community Newborn care for Equity.
For more information, please check the conference flier attached below.
Steps for Registration and Validation of Registration
- Visit www.nisonmconference.com
- Click on the Register Now button on the homepage
- Fill the form and submit
- Make payment either by visiting the bank or making a transfer through the USSD or your bank app.
- Please keep the teller if you paid through the bank or receipt
- Visit the website again to upload evidence of payment (upload of evidence of payment is also found on the registration page)
Please note that the Ticket ID is sent to your email upon registration.